A little about myself:
Hello. I’m Miki. I’m interested in cultural exchange including introducing Japanese culture to people from all over the world. When I had the opportunity, I joined the team as a translator. I am still studying English in U.S.A to improve my communication skills.
10 random questions about yourself:
1. If you can interview any JTop 10 artist/band, who would you like to interview and what would you ask them?
Ringo Sheena. I have many things to ask, so I can’t specify
2. You really need a 12 hour car ride with your annoying friend to get from college to home. He says only if you allow him to play PPAP or Purin Purin on repeat the whole trip. Which song would you choose and why?
I would choose Purin Purin. Purin Purin somehow makes me relaxed.
3. What’s your favorite Japanese dish?
Karaage (Japanese fried chicken) and Rice ball (especially the one with spicy cod roe)
4. What’s your favorite decade for Japanese music?
5. What’s the first concert you ever attended?
Ringo Sheena’s concert
6. Most memorable or enjoyable podcast episode you have participated in so far?
7. If you got free an all inclusive 7 day trip vacation to any part of Japan, where would you choose and what would you choose to do?
I will go to Shikoku and Kyoto. I will walk around and enjoy the atmosphere.
8. Best anime series you have ever followed or seen?
I was a big fan of Sailor moon.
9. If you got 1000 USD to spend at Akihabara, what would you buy?
High-performance washing machine (It’s not related to music, but it will make my life easier).
10. What western artist/band would you love to see collaborate with a Japanese musician?